'' Anime Zinxc: My Gintama Favourite Episode!

Daisypath

Daisypath Friendship tickers

My Gintama Favourite Episode!

I Love Gintama~

Gintama Is about 100% Funny, 100% Hilarious, Friendship, Supernatural, Family, Trust..
The author of the manga/anime is Sorachi Hideaki

I watched Gintama Since 2009
It really2 funny.. I can't help myself to laugh..

And now, Gintama has reached episode 215!!


Kamui (Brother of Kagura) and Takasugi were an enemy before
Because both of them wants to fight with Gintoki..
In the end, they make a teamwork..
These two were hungry for blood..


And they wants to go Fight With Gintoki together.
Gintoki (left) Katsura (right)
I Bet there must be nice and square..
Must be 2 X 2


[Takasugi VS Gintoki]  [Katsura VS Kamui]
                          OR
[Kamui VS Gintoki]  [Katsura VS Kamui]


Kamu (left) Takasugi (right)


What will happen next ??
When they fight, Is Kagura will interrupted ??


I'm sure, Gintoki will win for sure and that will open their heart for giving..
But, I still want to watch it..
I can't waited for next episode next week!!



When They still being enemy (Kamui and Takasugi)

Kamui still smile while fighting with Takasugi





Even After Gintoki and Katsura has been seperated 
since they last fight together,
They still friend..
That why They can be a teammate..


Really, I can't waited for next week to come
Hehe..

Hope you all started watching this anime
that can removed all your bored and waste time..
hehe..
GINTAMA=100% Hilarious..
I don't know if it hilarious to you..
But to me, It's Very2 Hilarious~

0 Gosip Hangat??: